Thursday, August 18, 2016

Homework

 This is what dinner looked like tonight. I never do this but I haven't eaten a real meal in days and I needed food that I didn't have to fiddle with.



All week long I've been getting up at 6 and heading out the door for my hour and half trek around the Beltway to theatre camp.



 After camp I head to the store to pick up all the stuff we realized we needed for Saturday's show but didn't have. Then I go home and do something with it for hours and hours and hours. Outfitting 36 kids hasn't been easy. Neither has coming up with two more huge pieces of scenery that we decided we just had to have.



 I even had The Mister helping me tonight. We had to cut strips and strips of plastic tablecloths. I'll tell you why later.




Skating for four hours a day in a really hot shark suit hasn't been easy either but I'm not complaining. The only real complaint is that I only have two days left. It's been fun.


PS: The consensus on the dishcloths was unblocked, as is and I am more than happy to play along. One less thing to do!

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes a sub sandwich is just the right thing. We do Pub Subs (Publix supermarket) once in awhile. They are DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Outfitting 36 kids......I'm trying to wrap my head around that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing trooper in all this! I hope you have smooth sailing before your deadline.
    You could do worse than Subway for the next few days! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you get everything you do done. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Subway can be relatively good for you. No need to explain to us, we've all been there, done that!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your energy and creatively never fail to amaze me. I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete