Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Upside Down

 Daughter's second birthday towel is about 10 inches long now. I was hoping to have it done this weekend so I could take them to her. I am kitty sitting once again while she and hubby head off to The Big Apple for a weekend with friends.



 It's slow going because I had a lot of nasty surprises with her last towels. This time I am weaving a little then climbing under the loom to make sure things are going equally well on the other side. So far, so good-and I'm getting a bit of exercise.



 For the first time in forever I already have another warp waiting. I finished it last weekend.



More twills but in some pretty colors this time. I am happy to say there is even a variegated cotton in this kit because I am getting awful tired of Daughter's favorite black, white and grays.

8 comments:

  1. The black, white and greys may be boring to work on, but they sure do look classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you amaze me! The towel is looking lovely. Is there anything you can't do? Enjoy your alone time. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your spring bouquet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really neat looking towel! My daughter would love it....those are her colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is very lucky to have you as her Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really into the towels. Your daughter is lucky to get a kitty sitter she trusts AND some hand made functional crafts to boot. The love is real, ha! It seems you enjoy your time there too and that, that's even better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful towels but color is more fun to work with! Happy house sitting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes a color change up is just what you need. I love your towels and admire the loom work lady!

    ReplyDelete